8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
Pickup and drop-off.
Admission to Viñas Queirolo.
Admission to Tacama Winery.
Admission to Hacienda Caravedo.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in the bay of Paracas.
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Perú for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your trip
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LimaTours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Paracas: Ica Vineyard Private Tour Including Lunch and Tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during From Paracas: Ica Vineyard Private Tour Including Lunch and Tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Paracas: Ica Vineyard Private Tour Including Lunch and Tasting?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Paracas: Ica Vineyard Private Tour Including Lunch and Tasting?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5363P214
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParacasFood Tours - South CoastBus Tours - South CoastWine Tastings - South CoastWalking Tours - South CoastHistorical Tours - South CoastFull-day Tours - South CoastFood Tours - IcaBus Tours - IcaWine Tastings - IcaWalking Tours - IcaHistorical Tours - IcaFull-day Tours - IcaFood Tours - NazcaBus Tours - NazcaWine Tastings - NazcaWalking Tours - NazcaHistorical Tours - NazcaFull-day Tours - NazcaCategory