5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Enjoy a short excursion during your time at port to the Ballestas Islands and Paracas National Reserve by speedboat. See the iconic Candelabra geoglyph carved into the side of a mountain and observe the native flora and fauna of the area, including sea lions, as you navigate through the caves. Receive a personalized experience with a private guide and learn about the Paracas area before rejoining your ship.
- Explore the Ballestas Islands and Paracas Reserve on a short excursion
- See the famous Candelabra geoglyph as you cruise by on a speedboat
- Observe the flora and fauna of the Ballestas Islands including sea lions
- Enjoy personalized services with a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from San Martin Port
English and spanish speaking guide
Transportation for both tours in group.
Bottle of Water.
Personal travel insurance
Entrance fees. 22 soles per person (8 USD) local payment at reception
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Terminal Portuario Gral. San Martín, Peru
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If your ship has any delay in arriving, we strongly suggest to notify us three to four days in advance so we can arrange a new pick up time. We also suggest you to keep checking your emails in case the pickup time changes.
- Printed travel voucher or E-travel voucher along with your passport or any ID its required before boarding (verification purpose only).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LAS ADVENTURE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ballestas Islands and Paracas Reserve from San Martin Port?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ballestas Islands and Paracas Reserve from San Martin Port?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ballestas Islands and Paracas Reserve from San Martin Port?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ballestas Islands and Paracas Reserve from San Martin Port?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 14547P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingParacasShore Excursions - South CoastBus Tours - South CoastNature and Wildlife - South CoastWater Tours - South CoastPorts of Call Tours - South CoastHalf-day Tours - South CoastShore Excursions - IcaBus Tours - IcaNature and Wildlife - IcaWater Tours - IcaPorts of Call Tours - IcaHalf-day Tours - IcaShore Excursions - NazcaBus Tours - NazcaNature and Wildlife - NazcaWater Tours - NazcaPorts of Call Tours - NazcaHalf-day Tours - NazcaCategory