- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Led by a local guide
- Get up-close to native wildlife
Departure & Return
Departure location: Paracas Local Office (Paracas Explorer Office in Paracas located inside the Ballestas Island hotel, A.H.ALAN GARCIA PEREZ mz -LT 9 EL CHACO. )
Paracas city center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Make sure you bring adequate clothing to keep you protected from the cool ocean air, the sun and spray from the sea.
- Bring a pair of binoculars to get a closer look at the birds and sea lions.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, you should take medication about a half-hour before you board
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bamba Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.