2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Journey by boat from Paracas for a 2-hour trip to Peru’s unspoiled Ballestas Islands, a marine sanctuary where you can observe a wealth of sea birds and marine life in their natural habitat. Spot for some of the Islands’ rich array of penguins, Peruvian boobies (native birds), sea lions and Peruvian pelicans, along with many more species. If you’re lucky, you might even observe a dolphin or two. You’ll also enjoy views of the mysterious 490-foot (150-meter) Candelabra geoglyph, rumored to have been constructed in ancient times. Your boat ride also includes the services of a guide.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Led by a local guide
- Get up-close to native wildlife
Saved to wishlist!
2-hour sightseeing boat ride
Food and drinks
Ballestas Islands entrance fee (13 Soles)
Departure & Return
Alameda Alan García Pérez, Paracas 11550, Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Make sure you bring adequate clothing to keep you protected from the cool ocean air, the sun and spray from the sea.
- Bring a pair of binoculars to get a closer look at the birds and sea lions.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, you should take medication about a half-hour before you board
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bamba Experience Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 11413P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeDay CruisesWater ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingParacasNature and Wildlife - South CoastDay Cruises - South CoastWater Tours - South CoastNature and Wildlife - IcaDay Cruises - IcaWater Tours - IcaNature and Wildlife - NazcaDay Cruises - NazcaWater Tours - NazcaCategory