4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of a stopover on Tahiti with this fun-filled half-day tour. This is a private tour for you and your party so you’re sure to receive personalized attention. Check out the highlights of the island and fit in more than you probably could traveling independently. The itinerary includes time at the Grottos of Maraa, Venus Point and the lighthouse, the botanical gardens, and more.
- This tour focuses on the many beautiful natural spots of Tahiti
- Travel in comfort in an air-conditioned private vehicle
- Don’t waste your stopover day in the airport or hotel
- Ideal for first-time visitors to Tahiti
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
restroom on every sites Lunch not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
free pick up and drop off from hotel, Rbnb, cruise pier, ferry dock...
- Ferry dock Papeete
- Cruise pier Papeete
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tahiti Eden Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Half day tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Half day tour
4 to 5 hours
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTahitiPapeeteShore Excursions - TahitiBus Tours - TahitiArchaeology Tours - TahitiPorts of Call Tours - TahitiHalf-day Tours - TahitiShore Excursions - RarotongaBus Tours - RarotongaArchaeology Tours - RarotongaPorts of Call Tours - RarotongaHalf-day Tours - RarotongaShore Excursions - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandArchaeology Tours - North IslandPorts of Call Tours - North IslandHalf-day Tours - North IslandCategory