3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a leisurely, laid-back, 3-hour cycling trip amidst the idyllic mountain villages near Panjachel. Spend most of your trip pedaling downhill, soaking up scenic views of Lake Atitlan, quiet rural roads and the tiny indigenous towns of Godinez and San Andres Semetabaj. With more than 98% of your cycling trip on downhill terrain, it’s a chill, easy, way to see a lot of scenery with minimal effort. Your ride includes a guide, bike and transport to the cycling start point.
- Take a leisurely, half-day, scenic bicycle ride through the small villages near Panjachel
- Let gravity do the work as you cycle downhill for the majority of your ride
- Enjoy stunning views of Lake Atitlan and quiet rural roads as you ride
- Explore idyllic mountain villages like Godinez and San Andres Semetabaj
- Great combination of outdoor activity and sightseeing
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to the beginning of the bike ride
Meals and drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Scenic Bicycle Tour from Panajachel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Scenic Bicycle Tour from Panajachel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Scenic Bicycle Tour from Panajachel?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Scenic Bicycle Tour from Panajachel?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Scenic Bicycle Tour from Panajachel
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPanajachelMountain Bike Tours - Western HighlandsFull-day Tours - Western HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Western HighlandsMountain Bike Tours - San Pedro La LagunaFull-day Tours - San Pedro La LagunaHalf-day Tours - San Pedro La LagunaMountain Bike Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaHalf-day Tours - AntiguaCategory