- Ride from the Mayan village of Tzununa through San Marcos and San Juan to San Pedro
- Take in some of the best views of Lake Atitlan from scenic lookouts along the way
- Stop to visit weaving cooperatives and coffee farms
- Connect with the landscape that makes the Lake famous
- Ride a lancha, or boat, across the water from Panajachel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from select hotels
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.