1 to 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Opt for this Palm Springs windmill tour, and try something a little different from your typical celebrity homes or San Andreas Fault tours you’d usually do in Palm Springs. This self-driving windmill tour allows you to explore the evolution of wind turbines on a private wind farm from the comfort of your own vehicle. The tour allows you to exit at each stop and guides you with a curated video.
- See the historical windmills in the Coachella Valley during this tour
- Get special behind-the-fence access to explore on foot
- Learn about this renewable energy industry from your guide and multiple exhibits
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
Palm Springs Windmill Tour App
Price includes 2 adults in one vehicle. Add'l $10 charge for each adult. Kids under 12 are free.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Palm Springs Windmill Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Palm Springs Windmill Tours?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Palm Springs Windmill Tours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Palm Springs Windmill Tours?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesPalm SpringsAttractions & Museums - CaliforniaMuseum Tickets & Passes - CaliforniaAttractions & Museums - La JollaMuseum Tickets & Passes - La JollaAttractions & Museums - Anaheim & Buena ParkMuseum Tickets & Passes - Anaheim & Buena ParkCategory