- Indian Canyons 3-hour jeep and hiking eco-tour from Palm Springs
- Learn about the history and culture of the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians from your informative guide
- See desert flora and breathtaking views on an easy 1-mile hike up Andreas Canyon
- Capture photos of the sweeping natural palm oasis from the rim of Palm Canyon
- Shop for souvenirs and crafts at an Indian trading post
- Small-group tour limited to seven people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 guests per booking is required
- Closed-toe shoes, a hat and sunscreen are strongly advised
- As desert temperatures may vary, dressing in layers would be advised
- Please call the reservation's desk a day or two before your tour to confirm your pickup time and location. Failure to call, however, will NOT result in cancellation of the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests must be able to walk at least a mile over sometimes uneven terrain.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Desert Adventures - Palm Springs
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Indian Canyons Walking Tour by Jeep from Palm Springs.