Departure & Return
Directions to trail enter Garstin Trailhead Palm Springs, CA into your phone. If Garstin Trail shows up ignore it. Park on Barona Road, if there's no parking there park on the north side of Bogert Trail next to the empty lot. The trailhead is at the end of Barona Rd. & that's where I'll be waiting.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All participants should be reasonably healthy & fit cause we'll be hiking uphill & downhill on trails that have some rough uneven sections with an approximate elevation gain of 600 feet.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trail Ahead
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
See all safety measures taken by Scenic Hiking In Beautiful Palm Springs.