4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover two of Palermo’s most distinctive landmarks on this immersive, private tour. Set off from your accommodation—hotel pickup and drop-off are included—and venture first to the Capuchin Catacombs: a macabre destination home to thousands of mummified bodies, many of them priests. Next, discover the UNESCO-listed Cathedral of Monreale, famous for its fusion of Norman and Arabic architecture. A break for Sicilian coffee and nibbles is also included.
- Get up close and personal with two of Palermo’s most distinctive destinations
- Hotel pickup and drop-off make getting around seamless
- Learn about the long history behind both landmarks
- A private guide and vehicle ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Local expert guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off only in Palermo city
Coffee and/or Tea
WiFi on board
entrance tickets to the monuments
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels, b&b, guest houses in Palermo
- Punta Raisi Airport, Palermo, Sicily Italy
- Port of Palermo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a 2 person minimum to book
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Find Sicily
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We highly recommend this tour to the amazing catacombs and beautiful Monreale." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Palermo Catacombs and Monreale Half-day Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPalermoShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyHistorical Tours - SicilyHalf-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - AgrigentoBus Tours - AgrigentoPorts of Call Tours - AgrigentoHistorical Tours - AgrigentoHalf-day Tours - AgrigentoShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaHalf-day Tours - CataniaCategory
Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale) Tours & TicketsMartorana Tours & TicketsMonreale Tours & TicketsFour Corners (Quattro Canti) Tours & TicketsChurch of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù) Tours & TicketsPalermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo) Tours & TicketsChiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri) Tours & TicketsOpera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre) Tours & TicketsMassimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo) Tours & TicketsPalatine Chapel (Capella Palatina) Tours & TicketsBranciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte) Tours & TicketsMirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo) Tours & TicketsPoliteama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi) Tours & Tickets