6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Spend time exploring the glorious Duomo of Monreale, Cathedral and Cloister and the Medieval town of Cefalù during this half-day trip from Palermo. Travel to Monreale for a 1-hour Duomo tour. Next, travel to charming Cefalù for a tour that includes the Duomo, Medieval lavatory, Mandralisca Museum and more.
- Half-daytour from Palermo to Monreale and Cefalù
- Travelon to charming Cefalù
- Tour the Medieval village, including the Mandralisca Museum, Medieval lavatory and more
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- OPERATED BY Tour Transfer Sicily
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 16744P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPalermoBus Tours - SicilyCity Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyHalf-day Tours - SicilyBus Tours - TrapaniCity Tours - TrapaniFull-day Tours - TrapaniHalf-day Tours - TrapaniBus Tours - AgrigentoCity Tours - AgrigentoFull-day Tours - AgrigentoHalf-day Tours - AgrigentoCategory
Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Monreale Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)MartoranaFour Corners (Quattro Canti)