Are you interested in?
Antelope Canyon Tours
75 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
6 Tours & Activities
21 Tours & Activities
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Located on Navajo Nation land in Arizona, Antelope Canyon is a slot canyon known for its remarkable rock formations and colors, making it a photographer's dream. With this entry ticket to Upper Antelope Canyon, you'll have access, which is only granted to members of the public with a Navajo guide. This portion of the canyon is at ground level, meaning you don't have to climb, so it's suitable for most visitors. Once inside, look up at the beams of sunlight that shine down from the sky. Note, you must arrive 1.5 hours before your entry time to check in.
- Book advanced entry to Upper Antelope Canyon
- Enjoy access to this slot canyon that sits on the private land of the Navajo Nation
- Discover the natural beauty of the American Southwest
- Don't miss out on the entry time you prefer at this popular destination
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Navajo Tour Guide
Viator Brokerage Fee
USD8/Person Navajo Nation Permit Fee (Paid In Cash)
USD3/Person Navajo Tour Guide Gratuity (Paid In Cash)
USD$2/Person Redeem Ticket Service Fee (Paid In Cash)
Hotel pick-up and dropoff
Departure & Return
Departure PointAntelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Due to the high demand and the restrictions on the number of visitors for each time slot, the actual entry time may be adjusted even after confirmation, especially at peak season.
- The use of selfie sticks, tripods and monopods are prohibited
- Backpacks and large bags are not allowed in the canyon
- Important: Please bring water with you and stay hydrated, Antelope Canyon is very remote and there are no stores to purchase water.
- Due to the narrow passageway inside the Canyon, please follow Navajo tour guide's instruction and arrangement when taking pictures. Tour guide leads each visitor group to walk through the canyon. Each visitor group has its assigned time period to take photos at each scenery point. So while enjoying the wonders of Mother Nature, please do not stand still for a long time. Otherwise you may block visitors in the following group. Please understand that depending on the congestion level, tour guide may require that each visitor or family group can only take one photo at one scenery point.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Wannar Travel Inc
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all 80
See all 80
Product code: 124350P1