- Bike rental, helmet, and water are included
- Learn about Canada’s capital city from your local guide
- Suitable for all ages and skill levels
- Choose from various departure times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Guest must arrive 20 minutes prior to the tour start time. Between Elgin and Metcalfe. Where to park: We recommend finding a private parking lot nearby or using the following underground parking lots: National Arts Centre (1 Elgin St.) City Hall (110 Laurier Ave W)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Guest must arrive to the tour starting location 20 minutes prior to the tour starting time for bike fitting and tour and safety review.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Where to park: We recommend finding a private parking lot nearby or using the following underground parking lots: National Arts Centre (1 Elgin St.) City Hall (110 Laurier Ave W)
- We are located at 79 Sparks St. which is a pedestrian street between Elgin and Metcalfe. We are a few steps away from the Parliament Hills and the National War Memorial.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Escape Bicycle Tours and Rentals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2-Hour Ottawa Express City Bike Tour.