Departure & Return
By the ticket gate of Otaru Station, JR Line.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Sunday and Public hoidays will not be operated this tour.
- Spots to visit differ in summer and winter. During the winter season when the Otaru Ferry boat "Aobato" is closed, we will visit "Otaru Kihokan" instead.
- The glassworks will be delivered a few days later. You can pick it up either at the place in Japan where you are staying or after returning to your home country. If you wish to receive it in Japan, please confirm the mailing address (hotel address) in advance.
- It is very hot during the glass making experience. We recommend that you take a short-sleeved shirt to join this tour, especially during the summer season.
- On Tuesdays "Yabuhan" is closed and on Wednesdays "OTARU TIMES GARDEN" is closed. If any of the scheduled places are closed on the day you visit, your tour guide will take you to an alternative location.
- 【How to get to Otaru】 From Sapporo: JR Hakodate Line or Airport express (Bounded for Otaru) 32min~46min JPY460 From New Chitose Airport: JR Airport express (Bounded for Otaru) 1h15min JPY1,780
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 5200)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour - A trip to appreciate craftworks in Otaru.