Departure & Return
In front of the Ticket Office near the gate of Otaru Station, JR Line
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Make sure you are hungry since you will eat a lot on this tour.
- Please note that some spots are closed depending on the tour date. -Sundays, Public holidays “Pan no Inomata” -Tuesdays “Pan-jyu Kuwataya Otaru” -Wednesdays, the first and second Tuesdays of the month “Isezushi Ekinaka” -Thursdays “Amato”
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc.)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour - An Eat-and-Walk Tour in the Famous Gourmet Town: Otaru.