Departure & Return
In front of the Ticket Office near the gate of Otaru Station, JR Line
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can have a kimono experience on this tour. (The kimono experience fee is not included in the tour expense. Experience fee: 3,800JPY/hour) You don’t have to have the experience, it is up to you. Please let your guide know the number of people, sex, hight, and the shape of those wanting to join the experience beforehand.
- We have not included any particular lunch/dinner places in this tour, but you are welcome to stop for a break and eat at resting spots.
- On Mondays "Otaru GOLDSTONE" is closed. If any of the scheduled places are closed on the day you visit, your tour guide will take you to an alternative location.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc.)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour - A Tour to Discover the History of Otaru with Kimono on!.