Departure & Return
at the corner of the bridge, where the traffic light is
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Expecting mothers in their first 16 weeks of pregnancy are not permitted to ride a rickshaw
- Adult pricing applies to age 6 and over
- Child rate (age 5 years or under) applies only when children sit on an adult’s lap without occupying a seat
- A maximum of 2 adults per rickshaw. Up to 2 children (age 5 years or under) can ride with 2 adults (children have to ride on an adult's lap)
- While rickshaws are able to fit two adults, each rickshaw is 29.1 inches (74 centimeters) wide, and it is sometimes more comfortable to book individual rickshaws for each passenger. For passengers of size, we recommend booking a rickshaw for each participant to ensure a comfortable ride. Passengers who do not both fit in one rickshaw but wish to participate in a tour at the same time will be required to purchase an additional rickshaw, which may not be available on the date of the tour with an English-speaking guide if not booked in advance. Those customers who do not purchase an additional rickshaw at the time of booking cannot be guaranteed availability.
- Wheelchair and stroller friendly
- May be operated by a multi-lingual driver, subject to availability; please ask for a driver who speaks your language at Departure Point
- Selected starting time is not automatically guaranteed. The time will be confirmed by email within 24 hours of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ebisuya
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Otaru Rickshaw Tour.