15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
No visit to Norway is complete without a visit to the quintessentially Norwegian fjords; this private tour makes it easy to get there from Oslo. With a private guide at your disposal, you can move at your own pace and focus on the parts of the region that interest you. Sit back and enjoy the idyllic scenery as your guide drives you out into the wilderness, where you'll transfer to the Bergen Railway and the Flam Railway, two of the most famous train journeys in the world. Once among the fjords, enjoy 2-hour boat cruise and lunch with guided commentary.
- Personalized attention on a private tour for your party only
- Pickup and drop-off in central Oslo for utmost convenience
- Train tickets for the Flam and Bergen railways
- Cruise tickets for a boat trip along the area's longest fjord
Saved to wishlist!
Train tickets to Flam and fjordcruise tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the centrally located Oslo hotels or private addresses.
- Oslo ferry and cruise ship ports
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for families with infants/small children
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EASY TRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day Roundtrip From Oslo To Sognefjord with Flam Railway?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Day Roundtrip From Oslo To Sognefjord with Flam Railway?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full Day Roundtrip From Oslo To Sognefjord with Flam Railway?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full Day Roundtrip From Oslo To Sognefjord with Flam Railway
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsloShore Excursions - StavangerBus Tours - StavangerPorts of Call Tours - StavangerFull-day Tours - StavangerShore Excursions - StockholmBus Tours - StockholmPorts of Call Tours - StockholmFull-day Tours - StockholmShore Excursions - CopenhagenBus Tours - CopenhagenPorts of Call Tours - CopenhagenFull-day Tours - CopenhagenCategory
Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Bygdøy PeninsulaNorwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)Karl Johans GateIbsen MuseumOslo Palace Park (Slottsparken)Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)Fram Museum (Frammuseet)Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Holmenkollen Ski Jump