- Private shore excursion in Oslo
- Stroll through Oslo's highlights in town
- Travel to Vigeland Park, the Holmenkollen Ski Jump, and the Viking Ship Museum
- Private tour for just you and your party
- Port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you holding a sign with your name on it and/or the logo of ULKOtours, so you will be able to easily recognize it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take off on foot through the city, stopping at the Akershus Castle, the Oslo Cathedral, the Parliament Building, the Royal Palace, and the National Theatre. As you walk, you'll listen to engaging commentary from your dedicated guide on Norwegian history, culture, people, and nature. Since this is a private tour, you'll have plenty of time to ask questions.
Board a private vehicle for the short drive to Vigeland Park. The park is host to a series of more than 200 sculptures by Gustav Vigeland, wrought from bronze, iron, and granite. Next, head for the Holmenkollen Ski Jump, used in the 1952 Winter Olympics and now Oslo's best viewpoint. Your tour's last stop is the Viking Ship Museum, where you'll gain knowledge about the Viking era.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant car seats are not provided but are mandatory. The client is responsible for bringing his/her own child-seat.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers occupying a seat. Each child must have a seat and be provided with a age-appropriate car-seat.
- This tour is available for hotel guests and cruise ship passengers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands