3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get a taste of Oslo’s colorful history with this 3.5-hour private walking tour. Start at the Nobel Peace Center, and visit the quirky Opera House, Central Station, and Norwegian Tiger as you explore the city center. Head to the Viking Ship Museum in Bygdøy to see original ships and listen to stories about the beliefs, culture, and customs of the Vikings.
- Walking tour of city center and Viking Ship Museum
- Entrance fees and public transport included
- Local guide shares information on history and culture
- See original Viking ships and learn the stories behind them
Saved to wishlist!
Public Transport Tickets
Viking Ship Museum Entrance Fee
Departure & Return
Brynjulf Bulls plass 1, 0250 Oslo, Norway
Huk Aveny 35, 0287 Oslo, Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OURWAY Tours AB - Oslo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Oslo City & Viking Ship Museum Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Oslo City & Viking Ship Museum Walking Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Oslo City & Viking Ship Museum Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 63547P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsloCity Tours - StavangerWalking Tours - StavangerHistorical Tours - StavangerHalf-day Tours - StavangerCity Tours - StreymoyWalking Tours - StreymoyHistorical Tours - StreymoyHalf-day Tours - StreymoyCity Tours - StockholmWalking Tours - StockholmHistorical Tours - StockholmHalf-day Tours - StockholmCategory
Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)Bygdøy PeninsulaHolmenkollen Ski JumpOslo Opera House (Operahuset)Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Fram Museum (Frammuseet)OslofjordKarl Johans GatePort of Oslo (Oslo Havn)Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Ibsen Museum