3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
If you have limited time in Oslo, skip the crowded group tours and enjoy a personalized experience of the city. This private excursion is exclusively for your party and takes you to see the city’s main sights on foot. You’ll see such attractions as the Opera House, City Hall, and Royal Palace while learning from your guide about Oslo’s fascinating history.
- Private tour exclusively for your party ensures a personal experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from the port and select hotels
- Get insights into local history and culture from your guide
- See Oslo’s top sights in one tour: Perfect for those with limited time
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Slottsplassen 1, 0010 Oslo, Norway
Kirsten Flagstads Plass, 0194 Oslo, Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- At times the City Hall or Oslo Cathedral could be closed for visitors an alternative sight will be provided
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Norditours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oslo walk sightseeing tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Oslo walk sightseeing tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oslo walk sightseeing tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oslo walk sightseeing tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 85866P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsloShore Excursions - StavangerWalking Tours - StavangerPorts of Call Tours - StavangerHistorical Tours - StavangerHalf-day Tours - StavangerShore Excursions - StreymoyWalking Tours - StreymoyPorts of Call Tours - StreymoyHistorical Tours - StreymoyHalf-day Tours - StreymoyShore Excursions - StockholmWalking Tours - StockholmPorts of Call Tours - StockholmHistorical Tours - StockholmHalf-day Tours - StockholmCategory
Fram Museum (Frammuseet)Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)Holmenkollen Ski JumpAstrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)OslofjordNorwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Karl Johans GateViking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)Bygdøy PeninsulaIbsen MuseumPort of Oslo (Oslo Havn)