3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking tour guide for 3 hrs
Oslo city centre walking tour
Visit to the Akershus medieval castle territory
Transfers & trasportation
Meals / snacks
Any entrance fees & donations
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The meeting point is located outside the main port gate.
Your guide will meet you there holding a sign with the logo of ULKOtours, so you will be able to easily recognize it.
- Oslo Cruise Terminal AS, Akershusstranda 15, 0150 Oslo, Norway
- Cruise Pirs Oslo Port, Skur 35, Akershusstranda, 0150 Oslo, Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Hour Oslo Walking Join-in Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Hour Oslo Walking Join-in Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Hour Oslo Walking Join-in Shore Excursion?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Hour Oslo Walking Join-in Shore Excursion?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Hour Oslo Walking Join-in Shore Excursion
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingOsloShore Excursions - StavangerCity Tours - StavangerWalking Tours - StavangerPorts of Call Tours - StavangerHalf-day Tours - StavangerShore Excursions - StockholmCity Tours - StockholmWalking Tours - StockholmPorts of Call Tours - StockholmHalf-day Tours - StockholmShore Excursions - CopenhagenCity Tours - CopenhagenWalking Tours - CopenhagenPorts of Call Tours - CopenhagenHalf-day Tours - CopenhagenCategory
Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)Karl Johans GateFram Museum (Frammuseet)Bygdøy PeninsulaIbsen MuseumOslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)Holmenkollen Ski JumpOslo Opera House (Operahuset)Oslo Palace Park (Slottsparken)Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)