- Get a taste of Norwegian history and culture
- See major sights and discover hidden gems
- Small group size guaranteed
- Local guide shares insider tips
Departure & Return
Meet us at café Kaffebrenneriet, Hieronymus Heyerdahls gate 1
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The specific sights visited can vary, as every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nova Fairy Tales Oslo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Oslo Small Group Walking Tour.
- "The small group setting is the best for being able to ask question and get the full experience." See review