- See all of Oslo's main attractions in a single tour
- Get insights into each place you visit from your guide
- Admire the sculptures at Vigeland, the world's largest sculpture park made by a single artist
- Get tips and recommendations for further exploration
Departure & Return
The tour departs from Nobel Peace Center, outside the entrance - located at Brynjulf Bulls plass 1. Please be at the departure point 10 minutes early to check-in for your tour. Look for our guide dressed in blue or white with the logo OURWAY. The logo can also be held as a sign.
This tour ends in the Vigeland Park so guests may continue to enjoy the park. Guests make their own way back via walking or public transport (ticket provided by guide included).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY OURWAY Tours AB - Oslo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Oslo Must Sees.