Are you interested in?
Food & Drink
8 Tours & Activities
16 Tours & Activities
Oslo Top Tours & Activities
11 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Tour the beautiful Oslo Fjord and discover Norwegian culture through its delicious food and drink. Walk the streets of Grønnland, taste local cured meats and craft beers, and enjoy a traditional Norwegian shrimp buffet as you cruise the Oslo Fjord. Learn about the history and culture of Oslo as you pass major landmarks.
- See the sights with a cruise of the Oslo Fjord
- Private guided walking tour of the city
- Taste Norwegian cured meats, craft beers, and enjoy a shrimp buffet
- Guaranteed to skip long lines
Saved to wishlist!
Beer tasting (3 Norwegian beer, 0.2 Lt)
Unlimited Norwegian shrimp buffet (this is a typical Norwegian way to eat local shrimp)
1 Glass of Wine Or Beer
Dessert ( A Norwegian Lefse )
Drinks while on the boat
Extra beers at the tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Tiger, Jernbanetorget, 0154 Oslo, Norway
Return DetailsScuba diver statue, Rådhusbrygge 3 1, 0160 Oslo, Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- The guide might not be able to join the boat tour if the boat capacity is over 50 % booked.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please leave a phone number or an e-mail address we can contact you in case there are changes or information we most give you. Check your Viator inbox one day before the tour takes place.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Oslo Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "In order to fully enjoy it I would recommend you to be prepared for a 6 hour tour and bringing a jacket since it gets a little cold after the sunset" See review
Product code: 33830P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursWalking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingOsloWater Tours - StavangerWalking Tours - StavangerBeer & Brewery Tours - StavangerHalf-day Tours - StavangerWater Tours - StreymoyWalking Tours - StreymoyBeer & Brewery Tours - StreymoyHalf-day Tours - StreymoyWater Tours - StockholmWalking Tours - StockholmBeer & Brewery Tours - StockholmHalf-day Tours - StockholmCategory
Bygdøy PeninsulaFram Museum (Frammuseet)Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)OslofjordMunch Museum (Munchmuseet)Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Karl Johans GateOslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)Ibsen MuseumViking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Holmenkollen Ski JumpNorwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)