- Guided walk along Akerselva River
- Experience Oslo's 'Green Lung' on a guided riverside walk
- Learn how the hub of Oslo's industrialization has been transformed into a popular outdoor space lined with cafés and art galleries
- Enjoy a bite at Mathallen, a gourmet food court with a wealth of Norwegian and international offerings
Departure & Return
If it is outside opening hours of the Visitor center, the guide will be by the big Tiger statue.
The tour ends at the food hall at Vulkan. It is a great place to taste some Norwegian specialties.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oslo Guidebureau
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Oslo City Walks - Historic River Walk.