- Efficient walking tour hits Oslo highlights
- Perfect for visitors short on time or traveling with kids
- Glimpse of Norwegian history and culture
- Sample brunost (brown cheese)
Departure & Return
The tour departs from Nobel Peace Center, outside the entrance - located at Brynjulf Bulls plass 1. Please be at the departure point 10 minutes early to check-in for your tour. Look for our guide dressed in blue or white with the logo OURWAY. The logo can also be held as a sign.
Tour ends at Havnepromenade (across the water from Oslo Opera House).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring a water bottle
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothe
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY OURWAY Tours - Oslo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms