5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
One way metro ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointNydalen T, 0484 Oslo, Norway
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any hotel in the city centre of Oslo or the Cruise ports
- Akershus Port
- Filipstad Port
- Revierkaia Port
Return DetailsMathallen Oslo, Vulkan 5, 0178 Oslo, Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Norditours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Norwegian nature and food experience?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Norwegian nature and food experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Norwegian nature and food experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Norwegian nature and food experience?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 85866P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsloShore Excursions - GothenburgNature and Wildlife - GothenburgWalking Tours - GothenburgPorts of Call Tours - GothenburgHalf-day Tours - GothenburgShore Excursions - StavangerNature and Wildlife - StavangerWalking Tours - StavangerPorts of Call Tours - StavangerHalf-day Tours - StavangerShore Excursions - BergenNature and Wildlife - BergenWalking Tours - BergenPorts of Call Tours - BergenHalf-day Tours - BergenCategory
Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)OslofjordMunch Museum (Munchmuseet)Bygdøy PeninsulaViking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Ibsen MuseumPort of Oslo (Oslo Havn)Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)Holmenkollen Ski JumpOslo Palace Park (Slottsparken)Fram Museum (Frammuseet)Karl Johans Gate