- All-day sightseeing tour of Norway from Oslo by train, boat, and bus
- Hop on the Bergen Railway and ride to Mydral
- Transfer to the Flåm Railway, and sit back and relax as you travel through the beautiful valley of Flåmsdalen
- Cruise the picturesque Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord on boat
- Ride down Stalheimskleiva, one of the steepest roads in Northern Europe, and catch a glimpse of two cascading waterfalls (May-September only)
- Take a soothing train ride from Voss back to Oslo
- Please note it’s possible to get a night train on the Bergen Railway at the beginning of your journey
Departure & Return
Please be at OSLO central railway station 20 min before departure, find train that goes to Bergen, you will have to get off in Myrdal.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Board a boat, and take a cruise down the UNESCO-protected waters of Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord. Aurlandsfjord is well-known for its stunning blue waters, while Nærøyfjord’s high-mountain cliffs are a sight to see.
Visit the village of Gudvangen, nestled in the innermost part of Nærøyfjorden, and take a bus through Nærøydalen. Your tour guide helps you spot charming villages along the gorgeous landscape. If your tour is planned between May and September, get a special treat as your bus heads down Stalheimskleiva, one of the steepest roads in Northern Europe, and see two cascading waterfalls.
Your bus ride ends in Voss where you can continue your tour to Bergen on the Bergen Railway, or you can call it a day with a train back to Oslo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY EASY TRAVEL
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.