2 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Follow in the footsteps of ancient Vikings, criminals and legendary local ghosts on a private walking tour through the heart of Oslo with a storyteller guide. See the main attractions in the historic center as you trace a route from City Hall to Kvadraturen and the landmarks of Karl Johans gate. Learn the dark side of local history as your guide brings fierce battles, myths, and murders to life, and hear about some of Norway’s most offbeat traditions. Enjoy the change to take in Oslo's sights with a fun twist. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Private historic walking tour
- Discover a hidden side of Oslo's past
- See the city's most important highlights
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Private tour ensures a personal experience
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointFridtjof Nansens plass, Oslo, Norway
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any central located hotels. Please note that we do not offer pick up from private and Airbnb accommodation.
- Akershuskaia, Cruise Terminal Oslo
- DFDS Terminal Oslo
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nordiva Tours AS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Myths and Legends of Oslo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Myths and Legends of Oslo?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Myths and Legends of Oslo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Myths and Legends of Oslo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 14527P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsloShore Excursions - GothenburgCity Tours - GothenburgWalking Tours - GothenburgPorts of Call Tours - GothenburgShore Excursions - StavangerCity Tours - StavangerWalking Tours - StavangerPorts of Call Tours - StavangerShore Excursions - BergenCity Tours - BergenWalking Tours - BergenPorts of Call Tours - BergenCategory
Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Oslo Palace Park (Slottsparken)Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)Bygdøy PeninsulaAstrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Karl Johans GateIbsen MuseumOslofjordHolmenkollen Ski JumpFram Museum (Frammuseet)Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)