Are you interested in?
5 Tours & Activities
Oslo City Hall (Radhuset) Tours
41 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
137 Tours & Activities
7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Scandinavia is home to some of Europe’s most charming cities and dazzling scenery, but the logistics of getting around can be tricky. With this tour, skip the hassle of travel planning and visit the highlights of Denmark, Sweden, and Norway in seven days. Set off from Oslo to take in Gothenburg, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Lillehammer and admire scenic landscapes in Norway including Lake Mjøsa, the Briksdal glacier, and Sognefjord.
- Hassle-free coach transportation to visit Denmark, Sweden, and Norway
- Sightseeing tours to take in the highlights of Scandinavia’s capital cities
- A cruise through Sognefjord, the longest and deepest fjord in the world
- Ride the scenic Flåmsbana railway through valleys past fjords and waterfalls
Saved to wishlist!
6 nights Accommodation in a comfortable 3-star (minimum) hotel, twin room with private facilities (accommodation for the last night is not included) Daily continental breakfast Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches Experienced and professional coach driver The services of an experienced tour manager
Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
Experienced and professional coach driver
The services of an experienced tour manager
Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour
Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
Visas and travel insurance
All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.)
Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)
City entrance fees + taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointOslo Central Station, Jernbanetorget 1, 0154 Oslo, Norway
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name and contact number during the tour, gender, date of birth, nationality are required for all passengers; please advise at the time of booking
- It is the responsibility of each passenger to ensure that they comply with all the necessary passport (must be valid for at least 6 months), visa, health, insurance and other travel regulations required for all the countries they will be visiting prior to the start of the tour
- Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants aged 0-2 are free of charge, will not occupy a seat on the coach and no separate bed
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Every client is only allowed to bring one luggage on board (maximum weight of 30kg) and 1 small hand carry on (Purse, backpack, camera bag)
- A standard twin room will be booked during the tour but a double bed can be requested as well. 1 twin room will accommodate 2 adults and 1 child (2-11 who will not receive a separate bed). If this rule does not apply and you are traveling with children, then an adult fee will be charged
- For any odd numbered group, please choose the "SINGLE TRAVELER" option last traveler because a single room supplement fee of €75 per person per night will need to be paid. Or choose SINGLE TRAVELER SHARING, if single person is willing to share a twin room with a tour member of same age. No single supplement will be charged, once a final decision has been made, it is not possible to amend the choice later. Complaints regarding this issue will not be accepted.
- No triple rooms will be arranged for groups of 3 due to the limited amount of triple rooms in European hotels
- Hotel details are provided 24-48 hours before the check-in date
- goEUgo has the right to combine the customers of English and Chinese speaking tour in the same bus if any group has fewer travelers. There will be 1 tour leader on tour who will be able to speak both English and Chinese. They will service the customers in the preferred language (Chinese/English).
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- goEUgo owns all copyrights to use and reuse images and videos taken during goEUgo tours.
- Most travelers can participate
- The information in this publication was compiled with the greatest care; nevertheless, no rights may be derived from this publication.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY goEUgo International Limited
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8976P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingOsloHop on Hop Off - StavangerBus Tours - StavangerCity Tours - StavangerMulti-day Tours - StavangerHop on Hop Off - StreymoyBus Tours - StreymoyCity Tours - StreymoyMulti-day Tours - StreymoyHop on Hop Off - StockholmBus Tours - StockholmCity Tours - StockholmMulti-day Tours - StockholmCategory
Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)Fram Museum (Frammuseet)Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)Holmenkollen Ski JumpOslofjordKarl Johans GateViking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Bygdøy PeninsulaOslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)Ibsen MuseumNorwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)