- Explore Kyoto, Nara, and Kobe on a day trip from the center of Osaka or Kyoto.
- Choose from four convenient pickup points
- Visit Arashiyama, Nara Park, and Kobe Mosaic
- Option to upgrade for a delicious lunch and dinner
Departure & Return
Depart from JR Kyoto Station Meeting point: 1st Floor Central Exit, near Nippon Travel Agency Meeting time: 9:05 am Tour will leave there at 9:15 am and ride a train to Arashiyama. Please look for the yellow sign "LIMON" at pickup point.
Depart form Hearton Hotel Nishi-Umeda at 08:30 (Please come at least 10 minutes before the departure time) Please look for the yellow sign "LIMON" at pickup point.
Depart from Osaka Namba OCAT Meeting time: 8:50 am Departure time 09:00 am Please look for the yellow sign "LIMON" at pickup point.
Depart from Nippombashi, in front of Udon Restaurant "Tsurutontan Soemoncho" at 08:35 am (Please come at least 10 minutes before the departure time) Please look for the yellow sign "LIMON" at pickup point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant (0-2 years old) is free (no seat and no meal)
- Please note: the bus will leave as scheduled and will not wait for late arrivals
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Meeting Time at Kyoto Station: 9:05 AM
- Meeting Time at Umeda, Hearton Hotel Nishi-Umeda: 8:20 AM
- Meeting Time at Nippombashi (in front of Tsurutontan Soemoncho Udon Restaurant: 8:25 AM, Drop off at Namba
- Meeting Time at Namba, OCAT: 8:50 AM
- Emergency call center available from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm everyday
- Only collapsible strollers are acceptable. They will be put in the luggage space while on the bus.
- Lunch: Beef Shabu-Shabu or Buffet lunch (if meal is selected; vegetarian option available upon request 3 days before departure at the latest)
- Most travelers can participate
- [IMPORTANT] Nippombashi Dep: Drop off point is at Namba.
- [IMPORTANT] Kyoto Dep: End point is at Kyoto station. You return by train on your own after getting off the bus in Osaka. Your guide will accompany you to Osaka Station.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY LIMON Tours -DMC Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms