- Spend a day deep-sea fishing in the Gulf of Mexico
- Round-trip transportation from Orlando to Clearwater Beach
- All necessary fishing equipment included
- Lunch available if option selected
- Fun for the entire family
Departure & Return
For Universal Resort Guests. Pick-up area is the PACIFICA ballroom lobby located at the rear of the resort on Pacifica Way if catching an Uber to the location. Departure time from this location is 07:00am. Please inform Gray Line you are boarding here the day prior to tour.
This location has free parking. We pick up at the rear of Icon Park facing Universal Blvd. Near the back entrance to the Icon ticket office, between the wheel and the garage. Departure is 07:15AM. Please inform Gray Line you are boarding here the day prior to tour.
Free parking at this location, please park and wait towards the back of the carpark, away from the restaurant entrance. Departure time from this location is 07:30am. Please inform Gray Line you are boarding here the day prior to tour.
This is the pick-up location for all resorts in Walt Disney World. Please wait the entrance to the convention center, located to the left side of the lobby when looking from the roundabout. Departure time from this location is 07:45am. Please inform Gray Line you are boarding here.
Free Parking at this location. This final stop will be assigned to guests that do not contact Gray Line to confirm their pickup location & time. Departure time from this location is 08:00am. Please let Gray Line know you are boarding here the day prior.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- The boat ride goes 10 miles out into the Gulf of Mexico, and we recommend you take travel sickness tablets if necessary
- Should you wish to bring 'your catch' home don't forget a cooler.
- Not recommended for travelers whom suffer from sea sickness
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Orlando
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff