Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 2-hour ocean kayaking excursion from Brookings
- Paddle from the calm estuary into the Pacific Ocean via the Chetco River mouth
- Get an up-close look at a variety of wildlife, including pelicans, seals and sea lions
- Enjoy seeing the Oregon coast from a new angle
- Paddle for roughly 3.3 miles, taking about 2 hours round-trip
Departure & Return
Meet at our dock location near Zolas Pizzeria and the boat ramp.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring clothing that can go under a wetsuit like bathing suits (no jeans) or water pants
- Bring a jacket to go over the farmer john wetsuits (there are no sleeves on suits)
- Hats and/or beanies and sunglasses are nice to have
- Not recommended for participants with serious back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY South Coast Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Good for beginners who have very little ocean kayaking experience because the guide choose the calmer part of the bay by going north to Chetco Point." See review