Explore our promoted experiences
- Private Aruba round trip airport transfer
- Fast, low cost transfer to you hotel
- Avoid long lines at the airport by booking transportation in advance
- No extra luggage fees
Departure & Return
Meet your driver at the arrival terminal with a sign with your name on your left hand side once you have cleared custom. Is important that when you make reservation to put on your departure information the airline flight number and time, this way can assign you the pick up time according to the Homeland border control instructions If you are traveling in different flights please send us the airline information's also to avoid extra charge As the new form he cannot greet you with a hand shake(as normal we do) he will spray the hand sanitizer for each of the family He will open the car door for you and your family , during the drive to your resort driver will have face mask on and will answer all your question freely We will make all necessary arrangements to provide you with the best customer service and personalized experience, while keeping you and our employees safe Great news all our drivers and staff are 100% vaccinates if you have problem delay problem inside the terminal please text or what sup at (297) 739200
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
What To Expect
Avoid long taxi lines at the airport or the hassle of figuring out public transportation. Get in the laid-back island state of mind right away, knowing that your ground transportation is taken care of.
Meet your driver at your hotel or other accommodation at the conclusion of your trip. Enjoy the last moments of your time on the island as your friendly driver transports you to the airport in plenty of time to catch your flight home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Drivers are professional, courteous, and well trained
- Prior to your travel date, your Hotel and Flight details MUST be advised to tour operator so they may allocate your transfer. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- Oversized or excess luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) will only be carried at the discretion of the tour operator and may be subject to an additional charge. Please label luggage including full address. No responsibility is accepted by the tour operator for loss or damage to luggage, personal and/or valuable items
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Suggest family to bring their own children car seat
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wix Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms