- This intimate tour is a good option for couples looking to see the area
- There is a maximum seating capacity per helicopter of three passengers
- Choose from several departure times throughout the day
- If canceled due to weather, choose an alternative date or get a full refund
Departure & Return
Just north of highway 401 in Gananoque, Ontario. Located off of the westbound exit ramp 645 from the highway.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Maximum seating capacity per helicopter is 3 passengers
- Subject to favorable weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, there is a weight restriction of 275 lbs per seat.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY 1000 Islands Helicopter Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms