4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by private vehicle (Maximum capacity : Salon Car 3 seats / 4 X4 vehicles 6 seats
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As it is Private trip , Pick up time is flexible
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Day tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Muscat City Tour -Half-Day- Mystic Muscat : Kids friendly?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Muscat City Tour -Half-Day- Mystic Muscat : Kids friendly?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Muscat City Tour -Half-Day- Mystic Muscat : Kids friendly
4 to 5 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursLayover Tours Half-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOmanShore Excursions - Muscat4WD Tours - MuscatSporting Events - MuscatBus Tours - MuscatCity Tours - MuscatExtreme - MuscatPorts of Call Tours - MuscatLayover Tours - MuscatHalf-day Tours - MuscatShore Excursions - Salalah4WD Tours - SalalahSporting Events - SalalahBus Tours - SalalahCity Tours - SalalahExtreme - SalalahPorts of Call Tours - SalalahLayover Tours - SalalahHalf-day Tours - SalalahShore Excursions - Khasab4WD Tours - KhasabSporting Events - KhasabBus Tours - KhasabCity Tours - KhasabExtreme - KhasabPorts of Call Tours - KhasabLayover Tours - KhasabHalf-day Tours - KhasabCategory
RustaqRoyal Opera HouseAl MudayribMuttrah Souq (Mutrah Souk)QuriyatAl Jalali FortWahiba Sands (Sharqiyah Sands)Amouage Factory and Visitors’ CentreQurum BeachTiwiSultan's Armed Forces Museum (SAF Museum)Bait Al Zubair MuseumWadi Ghul (Oman’s Grand Canyon)Al HamraOman Oil and Gas Exhibition CentreNakhal (Nakhl)Hatta Rock PoolsJebel ShamsMuscat Cruise PortAl Mirani Fort