5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Πραξιτέλη Κονδύλη, Archea Olimpia 270 65, Greece
parking of the ancient Olympia.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2020 - 12/20/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 01:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jae Olympic
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Tour of the Farm of Brintziki walking.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tour of the Farm of Brintziki walking.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Tour of the Farm of Brintziki walking.?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Tour of the Farm of Brintziki walking.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ServicesTransportation ServicesPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportOlympiaShore Excursions - PeloponneseBus Services - PeloponneseTransportation Services - PeloponnesePorts of Call Tours - PeloponneseShore Excursions - AthensBus Services - AthensTransportation Services - AthensPorts of Call Tours - AthensShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Services - SantoriniTransportation Services - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniCategory