4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Small group tour
Port pickup and drop-off
Live commentary on board
Certified Guide by the Greek Ministry of Tourism within the Olympic site
Departure & Return
Katakolon PortBy the central gate of the port of Katakolon "JOHN LATSIS, PORT OF KATAKOLON", sign
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Travel Insiders
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Olympia Shore Excursion: Ancient Olympia Plus Honey Farm & Olive Oil Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Olympia Shore Excursion: Ancient Olympia Plus Honey Farm & Olive Oil Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Olympia Shore Excursion: Ancient Olympia Plus Honey Farm & Olive Oil Tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Olympia Shore Excursion: Ancient Olympia Plus Honey Farm & Olive Oil Tasting
4 to 5 hours
8 hours 25 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 40 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingOlympiaShore Excursions - PeloponneseBus Tours - PeloponneseWalking Tours - PeloponnesePorts of Call Tours - PeloponneseHalf-day Tours - PeloponneseShore Excursions - AthensBus Tours - AthensWalking Tours - AthensPorts of Call Tours - AthensHalf-day Tours - AthensShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniWalking Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniCategory