Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience the ancient archaeological site at Olympia, including its museum
- Travel in style in an air-conditioned vehicle, complete with live commentary
- Marvel at the Temple of Zeus, Olympic Stadium, and Hermes of Praxiteles statue
- Craft the experience to suit your taste, with a choice of afternoon activities
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfy shoes
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Stathopoulos Theocharis
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It takes about 1-1.5 hours in the ruins and then another 1-1.5 hours in the museum." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews