- Experience Oaxaca’s craft culture on a guided tour to 3 artisanal towns
- Find the best spots for vivid alebrijes, ancient black pottery, and textiles
- Get out of the city and enjoy a different perspective on Oaxaca’s crafts
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
calle 5 de Mayo, esquina Murguía, o en el lobby del hotel Quinta Real
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hand Crafts available for purchase at local price
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turismo el Convento de Oaxaca
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff