8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Vicente Guerrero 213, Zona Feb 10 2015, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax., Mexico
In the atrium of the temple. Wait for the arrival of the Van!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oaxacan Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montealban, Alebrijes, Cuilapam and Barro Negro?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Montealban, Alebrijes, Cuilapam and Barro Negro?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Montealban, Alebrijes, Cuilapam and Barro Negro?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Be aware that because of Covid and the vacation season here in Mexico, it can take more than an hour and a half to be admitted to Monte Alban; you sit in the van and wait for your turn." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Montealban, Alebrijes, Cuilapam and Barro Negro
4 hours 45 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingOaxaca CityBus Tours - OaxacaArchaeology Tours - OaxacaHistorical Tours - OaxacaFull-day Tours - OaxacaCategory