- Ideal for travelers short on time: see the highlights of Monte Albán in half a day
- A guide enriches the tour with his comments
- Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Ideal for history buffs: visit a pre-Columbian archaeological site
Departure & Return
We are in front of the Zocalo Cathedral, you will identify us by the Lescas Co Tours logo on the handicraft hall.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We can approach the historic center or the base as long as you tell us in advance and be attentive.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lescas Co Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms