- Live narration by an expert tour guide for all four venues: USS Arizona, USS Bowfin, Pacific Aviation Museum, and USS Missouri
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from Waikiki
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from specific locations in the Waikiki area from approximately 6:45 to 7:45 AM; please select your hotel in the pickup section. If your hotel is not listed, please enter your hotel/lodging information in the free-form field and contact us for your exact pickup location and time.
What To Expect
Explore the visitor center's display of artifacts from the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, then board the launch boat to head out on the water and view the Arizona Memorial itself. The sunken remains of the battleship remain just where they landed on the ocean floor, memorializing the 1,000 sailors killed there in 1941.
Tour the USS Bowfin, a ship that was instrumental in the Pacific's battles during World War II. Your next stop is the Pacific Aviation Museum, where you will learn about the history of the country's war planes and the brave soldiers that flew them.
Your last activity is a guided tour of the United States' last battleship, the USS Missouri. Get a chance to look around the ship where the Japanese surrendered to the Allies in 1945, the coda to your complete Pearl Harbor tour. Along the way, enjoy narration by your professional driver and guide that will help bring the whole experience to life for you.
The 9.5-hour day of exploring the island's World War II history ends with drop-off at your Waikiki hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted
- Infants travel free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- FORD ISLAND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS We have been informed that when going over to Ford Island to visit the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and/or the Battleship Missouri, your guests are required to carry government issued photo identification. Ford Island is an active military base and guests may be asked by security personnel at any time for their identification to ensure a safe environment for all.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- NO BAG POLICY: Bag Restrictions - Due to security reasons, NO purses, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, camera bags, luggage or other items that provide concealment are allowed in the Visitor Center. ... Bag storage is available at the entrance of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center for a nominal fee per bag.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polynesian Adventure Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Pearl Harbor WWII Heroes Adventure Tour.
- "I will absolutely recommend your tour to friends and family." See review