- See a new perspective on the Waikiki coast on this catamaran tour
- Look out for humpback whales, plus dolphins, sea turtles, and more
- Enjoy a comfortable and tranquil way to explore
- Spot landmarks like the Koʻolau Range and Diamond Head as you go
Departure & Return
The Moana Catamaran is located on the south end of Kewalo Harbor, at slip D 108.we recommend arriving 30 minutes prior to departure time. Boarding begins 15 min prior to departure time. Best parking is located on the north and east and south ends of the harbor.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moana Sailing Company Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands