- Waianae Coast snorkel cruise, dolphin swim and seasonal humpback whale-watching adventure
- Spot massive humpback whales during the winter months (January to March)
- Lunch and use of snorkeling gear included
- Complimentary Waikiki hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Check in time is 30 minutes before your tour time. Meet us NEXT TO Spinners Cafe at the Waianae Boat Harbor: 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, Hawaii 96792. Make sure you type in "Waianae" or the zip code "96792" so you do not get routed to the wrong Farrington Hwy. There are two on Oahu.
What To Expect
Find a spot in the sun or shade and enjoy the ride as you sail up the picturesque Waianae Coast. Watch for spinner dolphins playing and jumping in the waves, and in the winter months (January through March), keep an eye out for the migrating majestic humpback whales.
Your captain stops at a calm, shallow spot for snorkeling. Don your mask and snorkel gear and jump in, asking your crew for any tips or instructions if you need them. Float in the tropical waters and watch as schools of tropical fish swim through the beautiful coral reefs.
Return to the Waianae Harbor for a filling lunch that includes sandwiches and hot dishes; vegetarian options are available, and all meals come with a choice of beverage.
At the end of the day, board a vehicle for drop-off at your Waikiki hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We do not allow children under 4 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dolphin Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff