Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You can select from nine centrally located and convenient meeting points in Waikiki. In addition to the listed hotels, we also pick up at the Army Museum bus stop on Kalia Road and the ROSS Store on Seaside Avenue.
Once we receive your online booking, our reservationists will automatically assign the best pickup location for you.
If you have not done so yet, please let us know the FULL NAME of the actual Waikiki hotel where you are staying at as soon as you are able to. (Or IF you are not staying in a hotel, then please provide a street address for your accommodation.) Without this information we cannot assign the closest pickup location for you to meet our driver.
Once we receive your hotel information, you will get a written confirmation from us including your pickup time and your exact pickup location with maps and photographs of the meeting area. Please look for this message from us in your booking agent's message board and/or in your personal email box to see your detailed pickup instructions.
Tour begins at 7:45 AM but hotel pick ups start as early as 7:00 AM depending on your pick up location.
PLEASE CHECK your confirmation details regarding your hotel pick up time.
Tour ends at 5:45 PM . Drop offs then begin and might go until 6:30 PM depending on your drop off location.
**Currently, to comply with the State of Hawaii's covid regulations, we are conducting our tours in various sizes of vehicles and charter buses.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Age limit: *CHILDREN MUST BE AT LEAST 3 YEARS OLD TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS ADVENTURE. All persons between 3 and 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian over age 21.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oahu Nature Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Ultimate Circle Island Adventure with Waimea Waterfall.