5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
When visiting Hawaii, try this guided, 5-hour, small-group ocean dive from Waikiki. Climb aboard a custom dive boat and experience Hawaii’s fascinating underwater world, complete with colorful coral reefs and an abundance of marine wildlife. All the necessary equipment is included. Evidence of dive certification is required from all visitors wishing to participate in a certified dive.
- Scuba dive in Waikiki
- Experience Hawaii’s underwater paradise
- All diving equipment is included
- Small-group ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
All required scuba equipment
Departure & Return
424 Nāhua St , 424 Nāhua St, Honolulu, HI 96815, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY WAIKIKI DIVING CENTER
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Two Tank Certified Wreck SCUBA Diving From Waikiki?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Two Tank Certified Wreck SCUBA Diving From Waikiki?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "This is for experienced divers, you need to put your gear together, and change your tanks." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Two Tank Certified Wreck SCUBA Diving From Waikiki
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesOahuScuba Diving - HawaiiScuba Diving - MauiScuba Diving - KauaiCategory
Duke Kahanamoku StatueBishop MuseumDuke Kahanamoku BeachLanai LookoutMakapuu Lighthouse Mt. TantalusHonoluluNuuanu Valley Rain ForestOahu Cruise PortKCC Farmers’ MarketWet 'n' Wild HawaiiHawaii's Plantation VillageParadise Cove LuauHawaii State CapitolDiamond HeadAla Moana Beach ParkSunset BeachValley of the TemplesKoko Crater Honolulu Hale