- Private excursion for your party only
- Paddles, boards, lights, and lifejackets provided
- Hydrate with provided bottled water
- Guide will take photos of your experience
Departure & Return
****Look for the 'Rainbow Watersports' van parked 75 feet to the left of the memorial. You will recognize it as the rainbow- painted van in the middle of the bay that says "Rainbow Watersports". Please call us if you have trouble finding us.
|Monday - Saturday:||06:30 PM - 08:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Watersports Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by GLOW Stand Up Paddle at Twilight.