8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the beauty of a Hawaiian sunset as you embark on a full-day “visual road-trip”. Get pro tips from your photography teacher guides, and stop at little known scenic spots and landmarks. The tour changes based on the weather, and locations are chosen to best suit the season, weather, and time of day. Explore the North Shore and see a variety of dramatic landscapes. Avoid tourist traps and the hassles of driving and navigating on this unique tour.
- Explore Oahu on a full-day sunrise tour with naturalist photographer guides
- Embark on a visual road trip with a small group (max 7) and discover the beauty of the island
- Get pro photo tips, see hidden spots, and stop for breakfast and lunch (own expense)
- Convenient, round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned 12 passenger van
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Hawaii Photo Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunrise Plus Island Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunrise Plus Island Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunrise Plus Island Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunrise Plus Island Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunrise Plus Island Tour
8 hours 30 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 55 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHonoluluBus Tours - HawaiiPhotography Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiPhotography Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiPhotography Tours - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Lanikai BeachPearl Harbor Aviation MuseumBattleship Missouri MemorialWet 'n' Wild HawaiiAloha Tower MarketplaceLa'ie Point State Wayside ParkHanauma BayWaimanalo Beach ParkDuke Kahanamoku StatueManoa FallsHonolulu ZooUSS Oklahoma MemorialKo OlinaHawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and ArchivesKCC Farmers’ MarketWaimea Valley Waikiki Natatorium War MemorialHawaii State CapitolParadise Cove LuauLyon Arboretum